What is your best beauty accessory? Confidence with a side of makeup. This beauty business is not for the weak. As a Beauty Guru you have to have tough skin to deal with a lot of shallow people. Hey it’s just the nature of business. I didn’t make the rules I just bend them a bit to fit my needs. The ultimate search for beauty perfection will never end. Fear not though Kahlua Parker Beauty is here to help you. Your beauty is my business! The trick to achieving a Kill’em Softy makeup look is to enhance your best facial beauty asset.
For eyes? Apply a few coats of your favorite mascara. Don’t have any eyelashes? Apply a pair of small natural looking false eyelashes.
For lips? Apply a bold lipstick color with a matching lipliner.
Got high cheek bones? Use a non shimmer highlight to contour your cheeks to the gawds. Slay the haters with your ‘I may be flawed but my makeup is perfect’ face. Let your face do the talking.
Get the Look:
- Kahlua Parker Beauty Glam Squad Palette in The Intoxicating Beauty (the perfect beginners palette to enhance any eye shape)
- CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation in #320
- Crème Eyelashes in #213
- Wet n’ Wild lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy (one of my favorite lipstick colors for 2015)
- Layers of black eyeliner and black mascara (a MUST HAVE in any makeup kit)
I may be flawed but my makeup is perfect. #KahluaParkerBeauty
* Pretty Girl Problems Disclosure: All hair extensions, beauty products and accessories mentioned in this post was provided and purchased by me. #KahluaParkerBeauty