Hey Everyone! If you haven’t heard yet, Urban Decay is coming out with a new Naked Palette. It will be the Naked Ultimate Basics Palette, pretty much forming the 2 basics palettes into one. However, they are all 12 new matte shades that are meant to be suitable for every skin tone. Urban Decay Instagram allure.com […]
I am a triple threat that makes no promises for the outcome of our encounters. Just be honored that I’ve chosen you to share a piece of my time with. I am valuable. I offer more than just my looks. Come take a look inside.
This journey of self love can be an exhausting one. #AllSummerSixteen for me was about finding a deeper meaning of self love and finding my Boaz with help from the practicing #TheWait (authors – Devon Franklin & wife, Meagan Good).
I have learned so much about the differences of what I need versus what I desire in my relationships. I even clarified a few of my deal breakers. The discipline of soul searching, finding your truths and a real life solution was an eye opening experiences. After reading #thewait book I felt my spirit man being elevated to the next level. I see the purpose of life trials and tribulations as test further strengthening my faith to receive the fullness of my blessings. Dating while celibate gave me a feeling of mental peace. I was able to to narrow the practice squad and even add few potential team players to the roster.
Listening is key component when practicing #TheWait. Dudes will tell you what you want to hear but if you keep your eyes open long enough, he will show you who he is.
Truth is…once you get over the honeymoon phase, and reality sets in; the question then becomes what other character traits does he possess that can contribute to the building of our wealth, legacy and power. Love and potential doesn’t pay the bills. I was born a goal-digger. Hustle is in my heart. Power runs through my veins. I need compatibility AND chemistry not lust. #TheWait dating has brought out the brawns in me. Navigating through the piles of lies, lust, excessive baggage (both physical and emotional) and deceitful mannerism keeps me in shape. I run the opposite way instead of trying to figure out ‘why’ he was broken. Trying to to fix a man that is broken into a million pieces is physically and mentally impossible. I give it to God, say a pray for his wounded heart, block him then add him to the “do not call list’.
I’m excited about going into this next season equipmented with a better sense of self. Single? or Not Single? I am not going to apologize for being an attractive woman who just so happens to intelligent and powerful. Go ahead judge me because I’m a triple threat. Beauty. Brains. Brawn. Lips #POPn while waving at my haters and naysayers. I stay slayed both physically and spiritually; #BookedandBlessed because I rely on my inner strength and faith combined with core values of Yahweh. Oh yeah and treating people with love and respect despite their shortcomings will also give you favor.
Check out my YouTube musical stress reliever playlist called #Summer16 #BeautyRevenge. I may be flawed (doing this dating stuff) but my makeup is perfect.
Celebrate with family and friends with a beautiful display of fireworks.
Fireworks displays are also planned at:
• Artesia Community Park, 12000 block of South Street;
• Sierra Vista High School, 3600 Frazier Ave., Baldwin Park;
• Calabasas High School, 22855 W. Mulholland Highway;
• Cerritos High School, 12500 E. 183rd St., Cerritos;
• Pomona College, Hammer Throw Field, Claremont;
• Rosewood Park, 2535 Commerce Way, Commerce;
• West Los Angeles College, 9000 Overland Ave., Culver City;
• Diamond Bar High School baseball field, 21400 E. Pathfinder Road, Diamond Bar;
• Downey High School, 11040 Brookshire Ave., Downey;
• Rowley Park, 13220 S. Van Ness Ave., Gardena;
• Salt Lake Park, 6550 Miles Ave., Huntington Park;
• Crescenta Valley High School, 2900 Community Ave., La Crescenta;
• Antelope Valley Fairgrounds, 2551 W. Avenue H, Lancaster;
• Hansen Dam Recreation Center, 11770 Foothill Blvd., Lake View Terrace;
• Exposition Park, 700 Exposition Park Drive;
• The Queen Mary, 1126 Queen’s Highway, Long Beach;
• Veterans Memorial Stadium, 500 E. Lew Davis St., Long Beach;
• Lynwood City Park, 3700 Beechwood Ave., Lynwood;
• Palisades Charter High School, 15777 Bowdoin St., Pacific Palisades;
• Fairplex, 1101 W. McKinley Ave., Pomona;
• Shepherd of the Hills Church, 19700 Rinaldi St., Porter Ranch;
• Seaside Lagoon, 200 Portofino Way, Redondo Beach;
• Rosemead Park, 9200 Mission Ave., Rosemead;
• San Fernando High School, 11133 O’Melveny Ave., San Fernando;
• Cabrillo Beach, 3800 Stephen M. White Drive, San Pedro;
• Valencia Town Center, 26735 Circle Drive, Santa Clarita;
• South El Monte High School, 1001 N. Durfee Ave., South El Monte;
• South Gate Park, 9615 Pinehurst Ave., South Gate;
• Dr. Richard Rioux Memorial Park, 26233 Faulkner Drive, Stevenson Ranch;
• CBS Studio Center, 4024 Radford Ave.,, Studio City;
• Sylmar High School, 13050 Borden Ave., Sylmar;
• Six Flags Magic Mountain, 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway, Valencia; and
• Walnut High School, 21207 La Puente Road, Walnut.
#KahluaParkerBeauty Revival Glam Makeup details.
- Skincare: Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar day moisturizer
- Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole 24 Hr Foundation in 520 Suede
- Contour: Lancome Teint Idole 24 Hr Foundation stick in 460 Suede
- Lip Cocktail: Lancome lipliner in # x Lipstick Rouge In Love #200B x Lipgloss in #FruityPop
Happy #Summer16 Beauty Revenge.
As we enter into the #glitzglamgossip sanctuary, I ask that you open your hearts, minds and souls to explore the happiness, peace and serenity that life has to offer. Regardless of our careers, religious beliefs or gender; maintaining focus on your life’s destiny is no easy journey for anyone. I took the last six months to re-invent my beauty brand, Kahlua Parker Beauty. The dream is free. The hustle is hard. The pay is priceless. Turning beauty into a bucks is very challenging when you are the face of your brand. At all times, I get discouraged knowing that at any given moment some one is judging, observing, tweeting and commenting on this intoxicating beauty. The constant need to write the correct post, tag your friends and engage with customers while maintaining a perfect flawless face. Shaking my head…In the cosmetics industry there is no second chances to make a first flawless impression.
As a Creative Beauty Director of my own company I struggle with popularity of technology versus real life marketing formulas. I want my brand to be a financially successful company that is authentically sincere to its customers and mission statement; I may be flawed but my makeup is perfect. I don’t care about how many likes or followers I have. I am setting out to impact lives through an inspirational cosmetic line. These past six months I was in makeup heaven but I didn’t know it came at such a costly price that would include diminishing my self-esteem. Playing these mind games is mentally exhausting. At the end of the day its all worth it because my strength is fueled by my passion for the arts.
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.Instead, it should be that of your inner self,the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. – I Peter chapter 3 verse 3 and 4
I take pride in enhancing a woman’s self esteem with proper skincare regimes and correct color matching customized to her personal style. At the end of the day, it’s not about what I or any other makeup artist thinks about your makeup preferences. Beauty is what beauty does. You have to look at yourself in the mirror every morning, everyday and love you despite how others view you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I may be flawed but my makeup is perfect – Kahlua Parker